How I can be of service
We all have superpowers. They are forged by the complex intertwining of our experiences collected and information acquired. I have loads of superpowers that operate individually and in concert with each other.
So fuck labels.
I don't use a shortcut identifier because I have multiple ways in which I can be of service and limitless ways in which my superpowers can be combined to be an awesome fit for your needs.
Below are some examples of ways I can support you...
- workshop leader - sharing my Claim Your Space workshop either 1-2-1 or in a group setting (online or in person)
- voice artist (animation; audiobooks; commercials; educational/corporate training; bedtime stories; audiobooks; continuity; voice of god)
- Performing (theatre; screen; live; improvising)
- Performance coach - with 20 years of experience, I offer feedabck and exercises for those honing acting skills/monologues/speeches.
- Streamline coaching - I currently have a coaching package offer. Head to the Homepage and the New Offer section for more info.
- active listening - I hold space for you to explore curiosities/vulnerability/ideas without judgement or any attempt to fix anything (I am not a therapist but am extremely good at asking questions and offering invitations to delve deeper).
- eye gazing (online or in person)
- poetry - written to commission
- dramaturg-ing - I offer story support for scripted performance and literature by holding onto multiple story threads, zooming out & zooming in to make sure of cohesion throughout the piece & holding space for the creator to explore ideas and choices, no matter how "out there".
- in-person Streamlining (I'll pay you a home visit and support you with your Stuff in your space)
- podcast guest (see here for episodes I have appeared in)
- 'a man on your arm' - I can attend an event with you should you wish for a companion who has strong conversation, celebration and connection skills.
**If you are here and wanting to book one of the 25 at £25 one-off wander calls then click here to choose your preferred date and time**
- Perhaps you don't have a need for my support right now but you wish to support me as I continue to explore and share to support others on a wider level. Perhaps you enjoy my social media content or my Playground Posts or conversations we have had along the way. If you want to make a contribution to my ice cream fund (I find deep inspiration in the eating of ice cream - it's my gift and curse) then head here while my heart swells and I beam with gratitude.
If you wish to further explore any one or more of these options to see if working together feels fizzy and exciting, book a free 60-min scouting call here, or reach out using the form below. If time slots for calls prove trickey, maybe due to time zone differences, then use the contact form below to let me know and I'm sure we'll be able to sort out a call time that works swimmingly for both of us.